Pages

December 24, 2010

2.2" wheels for RC10 and axle mod

I got myself this front axle mod idea from rc10talk.com forum when I wanted to put Yokomo 2.2" wheels on my RC10 runners a couple of years ago. Associated #7222 axles are everything actually. there are not much left to do except for getting the axles if you want to use B4 or JC rulux wheels


longer axle on the right side is ASC7222 that makes you can use none-offset wheels like B4's, Yoke 4WD's, and more









Yokomo made TH-1 wheel adapters for RC10. early TH-1 came with front adapters as well. but later TH-1 didn't

I had managed to get a set of front hubs. but needed more. and got another set from a trick with Ultima hubs.








got this after I trimmed the each side of Ultima front hub from TH-8 package above. the diameter is "slightly" larger for 3/16" bearings. but the tiny play (gap) was fixed with Loctite. then I'v been using the hubs without a issue










related post: RC10 Rear Axles 

No comments:

Post a Comment