Pages

January 10, 2011

Tamctech Buggy Champ GB-02 suspension upgrade

I thought I got some bent hinge pins after the 1st run on the track. but the problem was the molded plastic bushings in the trailing arms. then I got 10 pcs of 3x6x2.5mm bearing from a ebay seller for $6.50 shipped. but the cheap bearings were nasty as well. they didn't seem to have the bearing lube inside.




the bearings worked much better after I applied Super Lube a couple of times. but it would be a better idea getting the quality bearings than buying the cheap, nasty, and lube-less bearings. but this nasty one is much better than stock plastic bushing


conclusion: the suspension bushings must be replaced with bearings, or the trailing arms wouldn't work someday. I already experienced this

related post: http://59burst.blogspot.com/2010/12/tamiya-tamtech-buggy-champ.html

No comments:

Post a Comment