Pages

April 13, 2011

redesigned '91 shock tower - phase II, actually final

new '91 shock tower phase II




























sent my tower to a custom parts shop for duplicating with different materials a couple of weeks ago. and got the result today. the shape is pretty much close to my original

update: they forgot to send me the original. and I got mine today. I still like mine than the towers from the shop. but their works was not that bad except for the nose brace holes




 found a minor problem with this tower from the machining shop. nose brace holes are not wide enough and need to be widen. Ok, I got a file here
 also it need to be trimmed like this

and, here goes my final version of '91 worlds





it was like this 3 years ago. was still nice. but not much as today's


related posts:

No comments:

Post a Comment