Pages

June 27, 2012

make your smartphone stand alone - 아이미코 비틀

my friend and myself made this smartphone stand holder recently. the idea came to his head during a flight. he was sitting on the economy class as usual. and you know the usual cell phone holders can't provide the right angle at the small space.

and here comes the Beetle, 3 step smartphone stand holder. I think the pictures can tell everything you need

I don't like this large 5" cell phone myself. and, it's just my personal taste. but, you know there are lots of people prefer this huge 5" screen. 





I'm still using somewhat old iPhone 3GS. and I see people like me everyday. you know iPhone rules. and 3GS looks and feels better than 4/4S to me.
actually, the prototype was designed for iPhone and other smartphones with usual 3.5" to 4.2" screens







I took more pics with other cell phones being sold in Korea. we needed to test many cellphones as we could. every single cell phone got more than 2 buttons on the side with different positions. and, Beetle's 3 claws can handle every cellphone without any jamming with them










No comments:

Post a Comment